Apologies for not posting a blog for some time. I have been amassing a Twitter following, starting with 17 but sure to burst till its full power is reached. Soon this budding author shall have armies of hundreds in Twitter, Facebook, WordPress, Middle Earth…! All right, maybe not that last one. As the Christmas season nears, I think it’s been the first one in a long time that I’ve been single for the holidays. But there are perks to that as well as deep sadness of the memories of girlfriends past. So let me share with you all that!
- Con: I don’t have a significant other to buy a gift for.
- Pro: I don’t have a significant other to buy a gift for! Huzzah for stingy people!
- Con: No-one to kiss under the mistletoe. (Not that I ever actually did that, as I don’t care where I kiss someone should I do so.)
- Pro: Bah, who am I kidding. I never did it anyway. And besides, if I wanted to, I’m no longer limited to one. 😉
- Con: No legitimate possible snuggle partners.
- Pro: Ha-ha! Now I have the blankets all to myself. You won’t even be able to see me under this cozy awesomeness.
- Con: I don’t get as much of a kick out of romantic love songs.
- Pro: I’m no longer waiting for them. Now I like ALL THE SONGS! “Frosty the snowman, was a jolly happy soul…”
- Con: I have no legitimate excuse to run away from everyone else to do a one-on-one talk.
- Pro: People still totally understand when you randomly disappear recovering from lost love. Or just leave for any reason. People are tiring for an introvert! And you now have more time to enjoy the holiday with family!
May you all have excellent holidays ahead of you! Merry, Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, A very festive Kwanzaa to those that celebrate, and Happy Holidays to all the rest! And, of course, a Happy New Year to boot! This is my blog, and so until Christmas is over, I sign off! God bless!