I accidentally got involved in this challenge. You’ll understand why if you read below. That seems to keep getting me into trouble.
Here are the rules:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
6) You can check your standings on my menu Your Standings.
Here’s my shot at this!
All day it is similar. I do this and I do that. I am always moving. I cannot think of a day in which I am not doing this. I do not think of it, any day. But now I am thinking. I am thinking, “What if I stray from this normal world in which I walk?” I think, “What if I throw away all that I know? What if I walk on clouds?” I think I will do that. I am in disgust by this ‘normal’. Today, I think I’ll walk on clouds.
Now who to nominate… I say…
Boom. Done. Like a BOSS.