I don’t even know what I’m doing, but apparently I somehow got a record amount of views from not even posting a blog. That was totally awesome. You guys are awesome! (I use guys as a collective term, you ladies are guys in my mind, too. I refer to males as dudes.)
So I decided in my happiness to make a blog about happiness, and the random things that make me happy. These are not tiered, they’re just a list.
- Jesus lizards (because running on water is cool)
- Jesus (as I don’t think its a problem to be proud of your religion, as long as you’re not a punk about it! 🙂 )
- Munchkin cats
- The Internet
- Gory Horror Movies (c-c-combo breaker!)
- Fire!! 😀
- Friends who try to understand even if they don’t fully
- Cheese sauce (I PUT IT ON EVERYTHING)
- did I mention Christmas?
- More fire! 😀
- Bonfires (separate, I swear)
- Food in general
And that’s about all I can think of off the top of my head right now. Ending on a very strange note, I have come up with a super-new creature for the novel (see the Facebook for more info) called Togs and Froads. Yes, they do look like frogs and toads, but I also mixed in a little fantasy and a little chameleon too. So they can perch on shoulders, have longer tails, and can camouflage. Seems good to me! And have some weird as heck noises that they make. What are your opinions?!
Good evening, my friends! Be excellent to each other!